Vocational Awards are designed to recognise skills used in the workplace.
Assessments are often observation of workplace activities and practical
demonstrations of ability.
Prior to enrolment, we will arrange for an appraisal to be carried out to identify
training/assessment requirements and the correct level for each candidate.
- Streetworks Road Reinstatement and Excavation
- Operator Level 001 - 009 and Supervisor Level 001, 010 - 016
- Basic Welding Skills
- Introductory Welding Skills
- Fabrication and Welding Competences
- Basic Construction Skills
- Painting and Decorating Skills
- Basic Painting and Decorating Skills
- Basic Plastering Skills
- Initial Award in Construction
- ICT Basics
- Computer Keyboard Skills
- CLAIT - Computer Literacy and Information Technology
- Office Skills
- Returning to Work: Office Skills
- Returning to Work: Retail Skills
- Touch Typing
- Copy Typing
- Audio Typing
- Office Studies
- Entry Certificate in Learning Skills
- The Standard Certificate in Safety Practices
- Health and Safety for People at Work
Please feel free to contact us for more information.
INVESTING IN YOUR WORKFORCE
IS INVESTING IN YOUR FUTURE